Booking and Hosting Policies
Chek-in from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm | Check-out until 12:00
* For different schedules, combine in advance.
• The reservation is made upon payment of 50% of the total value of the daily rates and after confirmation by e-mail.• Children up to 8 years old do not pay for lodging.
HOLIDAYS AND COMMEMORATIVE DATES WILL HAVE SPECIAL PRICES. CONSULT.
RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY (REGULATORY EMBRATUR Nº 387)
Normative Resolution No. 387 of Embratur, which provides for the Regulation of Means of Lodging, establishes that contracts for reservation of accommodation and accommodation must be substantiated by written documents, that is, exchange of correspondence (including via fax or e- mail) between those responsible for the lodging facilities and the guest or contracting tourism agent. At the time of booking of accommodation, the hotel establishment must clearly and precisely inform about the characteristics, qualities, price, etc. of the offer of the services to be provided, including the term of cancellation of the reservation. This follows from the principle of publicity today, very much in practice by our Code of Consumer Protection. Subject to confirmed reservations, the establishment can not refuse to receive guests except for reasons justifiable or provided by the legislation in force.
ABOUT CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
¬ UP TO 20 DAYS IN ADVANCE TO THE DATE OF ENTRY: full refund.
¬ BETWEEN 15 AND 19 DAYS IN ADVANCE TO THE DATE OF ENTRY: refund of 70% of the value.
¬ BETWEEN 07 AND 14 DAYS IN ADVANCE TO THE DATE OF ENTRY: refund of 50% of the value.
¬ FROM 6 TO THE DATE OF ENTRY, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF THE PAYMENT AMOUNT.
DESISTENCE AFTER ENTRY:
The cancellation of stay on arrival or after entering the inn, as well as the early departure FOR ANY REASON WILL NOT GIVE RIGHT TO ANY TYPE OF REFUND, REFUND OF MONEY OR CREDIT IN NEW DAILY, entailing the total loss of the amount paid for the package or daily .
• In accordance with Federal Law No. 9294/96, smoking indoors, including bedrooms, is strictly forbidden.
HOSTING OF CHILDREN:
Law 12.038, of October 2009, amended article 250 of the Child and Adolescent Statute (ECA) regarding child accommodation. From the legislation, the acceptance of the minors in hospitable establishments is conditioned to the following rules:
• If accompanied by parents (or one of them), the minor must carry an original identity or birth certificate or certified copy, provided that the parents are also carrying a photo ID;
• If the child or adolescent is alone or accompanied by third parties, authorization signed by parents or guardians with a signature duly registered in a notary or judicial authorization is required.
THE ACCOMMODATION OF MINORS OF 18 SHALL HAPPEN WHEN THESE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY AT LEAST ONE OF THE PARENTS, OR BY AUTHORIZATION IN WRITING, OF ONE OF THE PARENTS, WITH A RECOGNIZED SIGNATURE, AS PROVIDED BY LAW.